Brand : Sanjo Kawamura
For 40 years, Master Kawamura has manufactured handmade knives in his workshop. His work was broadcast by national TV channel NHK. Recentl. Now his knives are very popular at Western Market and we have received many orders.
Material : Shirogami#2 steel
Shirogami(white)#2 (from Hitachi Metals) is a typical high quality steel used for traditional Japanese knives, very sharp and easy to sharpen. Shirogami is not stainless steel so easy to rust, do not leave wet.
This knife, shirogami carbon steel edge is integrated in stainless steel.
Type of knife : Nakiri
Nakiri is the traditional Japanese knife that has been used since the Edo period. It is mainly used to cut vegetables. The tip is square, so you can cut vegetables safely.
- Brand : Sanjo Kawamura
- Length : Blade 165mm (6.5inch) , Total Length 310mm (12.2inch)
- Weight : 151grs (5.32oz)
- Blade : Shirogami Carbon Steel core + Stainless Steel
- Hardness : HRC 62
- Handle : Wood
- Available for : Right-handed
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.