Gyuto(chef) knife made by craftsman from the Echizen region. The Echizen region has been recognized as the center of forged knife production and made high quality kitchen knives. The VG10 steel blade is very sharp and rust resistant. Blade and handle both beautifully finished.
Material : VG10 33 layers Damascus
Vg10 Damascus steel has the necessary elements for a knife in a well-balanced manner, as hardness (sharp), abrasion resistance (long lasting sharpness), sticky (hard to chip) and does not rust easily. VG10 Damascus is the most popular steel material for high grade Japanese knives.
Type of knife : Gyuto
Gyuto is the Japanese version of the classic western chef's knife. It is a multipurpose kitchen knife used to cut meat, fish and vegetables, and has a longer and narrower blade than Santoku knife. Many professional chef prefer gyuto knife.
- Brand : Zeu pou
- Length : Blade 210mm (8.26inch) , Total Length 330mm (13inch)
- Weight : 195grs (6.87oz)
- Blade : Stainless VG10 33 layersDamascus steel
- Hardness : HRC 61
- Handle : Mahogany Wood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.