Brand : Zenpou
Zenpou AUS10 Series factory locates in Seki city Japan, hidden between beautiful mountains and rivers. In this area many craftworkers live and each working together. This is Kiritsuke style petty knife, the bright blue handle also impressive. It is a beautiful knife.
Material : AUS10 Steel
Aus10 is a steel of Aichi Steel Co., Ltd. (Aichi Steel Co., Ltd. is also the materials manufacturer for Toyota Motor Corporation.) It is a hard stainless steel (hardness HRC60-61) which is similar to VG10, very sharp and does not rust easily.
Type of knife : Petty
Petty Knife is for delicate work such as peeling, de-seed and slicing vegetables and fruit. Recommended as your second knife, and it is an essential tool for bartenders who serve fresh fruit garnishes.
- Brand : Zen pou
- Length : Blade 140mm (5.5inch) , Total Length 260mm (10.2inch)
- Weight : 110grs (3.88oz)
- Blade : Aus10 steel
- Hardness : HRC 60-61
- Handle : polished packer wood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.