Brand : Zenpou
Zenpou VG10 Damascus Series factory locates in Seki city Japan, hidden between beautiful mountains and rivers. In this area many craftworkers live and each working together. Zenpou knives are made by them and it is the brand that we receive the most orders from Japan and abroad.
Material : VG10 Damascus
Vg10 Damascus steel has the necessary elements for a knife in a well-balanced manner, as hardness (sharp), abrasion resistance (long lasting sharpness), sticky (hard to chip) and does not rust easily. VG10 Damascus is the most popular steel material for high grade Japanese knives.
Type of knife : Usuba
Usuba is the traditional Japanese knife that has been used since the Edo period. It is mainly used to cut vegetables. The tip is square, so you can cut vegetables safely.
- Brand : Zeu pou
- Style : Usuba
- Length : Blade 165mm (6.5inch) , Total Length 285mm (11.2inch)
- Weight : 188grs (6.63oz)
- Blade : Stainless VG10 Damascus steel
- Hardness : HRC 61
- Handle : Mahogany Wood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.