Brand : Tojiro
Tojiro is the brand of Fujitara Industry Co. located in Tsubame-city. The largest knife maker in northern Japan. They have a wide range of items from Western knives to Japanese traditional style knives.
Material : Shirogami#2 steel
Shirogami(white)#2 (from Hitachi Metals) is a typical high quality steel used for traditional Japanese knives. Very sharp and easy to sharpen. but not stainless steel, so easy to rust.
Type of knife : Deba
Deba knife is used to clean and fillet whole fish. Also can be cut chicken and other meats with small bones. Deba usually has a thicker blade than other knives and is heavy.
- Brand : Tojiro
- Length : Blade 185, Total Length 330mm
- Weight : 325grs
- Blade : Shirogami#2 steel
- Hardness : HRC 63
- Handle : Wood
- Single beveled edge for right handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.