Brand : Tojiro Fujitora
Tojiro is the brand of Fujitara Industry Co. located in Tsubame-city. The largest knife maker in northern Japan. They have a wide range of items from Western knives to Japanese traditional style knives.
Material : High carbon cobalt steel
The ingredients details of High carbon cobalt steel have not been clarified, but it has feature close to those of VG10. Hard (sharp), has abrasion resistance (long lasting sharpness)and sticky (hard to chip).
Type of knife : Usuba
Usuba is the traditional Japanese knife that has been used since the Edo period. It is mainly used to cut vegetables. The tip is square, so you can cut vegetables safely.
- Brand : Tojiro Fujitora
- Length : Blade 165mm, Total Length 295mm
- Weight : 210grs
- Blade : High carbon cobalt steel
- Hardness : HRC 60
- Handle : Black Pakkawood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.