Brand : Tojiro Fujitora
Tojiro is the brand of Fujitara Industry Co. located in Tsubame-city. The largest knife maker in northern Japan. They have a wide range of items from Western knives to Japanese traditional style knives.
Material : High carbon cobalt steel
The ingredients details of High carbon cobalt steel have not been clarified, but it has feature close to those of VG10. Hard (sharp), has abrasion resistance (long lasting sharpness)and sticky (hard to chip).
Type of knife : Petty
Petty knife is for delicate jobs as peeling, cutting vegetables and fruits. Also can be used as a multipurpose knife. It is smaller than Santoku knife, so it can be handled more easily. Recommended for your second knife.
- Brand : Tojiro Fujitora
- Length : Blade 150mm, Total Length 260mm
- Weight : 85grs
- Blade : High carbon cobalt steel
- Hardness : HRC 60
- Handle : Black Pakkawood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.