Brand : Sekikanetsugu-Saiun
Seki Kanetsugu was founded in 1918 by a descendant of a swordsmith, and the products are inherited the tradition of Japanese sword.
Material : SPG2 Damascus
The SPG2 (Super Gold 2) steel edge is integrated in 62-layer damascus steel. SPG2 has HRC62-63 hardness, it is harder and sharper than vg10.
Type of knife : Slicer(Sujihiki)
Sujihiki is a kitchen knife to disassemble a large piece of meat. But it is also used to cut various foods taking advantage of the "long" and "short height" blade. The long blade allows to cut foods with a single pulling motion, and the short height blade creates less friction when cutting so cuts through fish and meat very sharp effortlessly.
- Brand : SekiKanetsugu-Zuiun
- Length : Blade 240mm (9.4inch) , Total Length 390mm (15.4inch)
- Weight : 155grs (5.5oz)
- Blade : SPG2 (Super Gold 2) Damascus steel
- Hardness : HRC 63
- Handle : Laminated reinforced wood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.