Brand : Sekikanetsugu-Saiun
Seki Kanetsugu was founded in 1918 by a descendant of a swordsmith, and the products are inherited the tradition of Japanese sword. The Saiun series is made of VG10 33-layer Damascus Blade and Micarta handle(is not deformed by humidity or temperature). Many Japanese knives are light, but Saiun has enough weight.
Material : VG10 steel
VG10 Steel edge(core) is integrated into SUS410 stainless steel. VG10 is one of the best stainless steel for japanese kitchen knives. Features are…(1)Very hard and sharp , (2)superior edge retention , (3)resistance to oxidation.
Type of knife : Slicer
Slicer (=Sujihiki) mainly used for cutting meat. and also used to cut sashimi like Yanagiba knife. Short height means less surface area, with less friction, you can cut sharply.
- Brand : SekiKanetsugu-Saiun
- Length : Blade 210mm (8.26inch) , Total Length 335mm (13.1inch)
- Weight : 182grs (6.4oz)
- Blade : Stainless VG10 steel
- Hardness : HRC 61
- Handle : Packerwood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.