Brand : Tosa-Kajiya
Blacksmith inheriting the tradition of Tosa (Southern Japan) Knife. Mr.Kajiwara Tsutomu was born in the blacksmith's family and has been making kitchen knives since he was a child. Now he is working with his son. The artisans in the Tosa area do not do delicate work. The roughness and wild knives are his charm. Totally handmade, traditional Japanese knife.
Material : Aogami#2 steel
Aogami(Blue)#2 is a carbon steel whose quality has been improved by adding chromium and tungsten to Shirogami(white)#2. It is a bit more expensive than Shirogami (white steel).
Hard (sharp)and has abrasion resistance (long lasting sharpness), but not stainless steel, so easy to rust. Do not leave wet. Aogami steel is easier to sharpen than stainless steel. To maintain its function, it is recommended to have a sharpening stone.
- Brand : Tosa-Kajiya
- Length : Blade 210mm (8.26inch) , Total Length 360mm (14inch)
- Weight : 170grs (6.0oz)
- Blade : Aogami Damascus Carbon Steel
- Hardness : HRC 65
- Handle : Sakura(Cherry) Wood
- Available for : Right-handed
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.