Yaganiba is a Japanese traditional style knife, mainly used to prepare Sashimi and Sushi.
Normally yanagiba knives are made of carbon steel, but this yanagiba is made of stainless steel. That's why it does not rust easily. easy to maintain.
This is for left handed.
- Blade material is named Chrome Molybdenum. sharp like carbon Steel and does not rust easily.
- Handle is made of Black Pakkawood.
- The manufacturer located in Seki City which has the history of 700 years of blacksmith.The products are made with the hands of craftsmen who inherited the traditional technologies.
- Brand : Inoguchi
- Length : Blade 210mm (8.26inch) , Total Length 330mm (12.9inch)
- Weight : 198grs (6.98oz)
- Blade : Chromium Molybdenum Steel
- Hardness : HRC 59
- Handle : Black Pakkawood
- For : Left-handed
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.