Brand : Zenpou
Zenpou is the original brand of our store and this knife was made by a craftsman in Kochi prefecture(southern part of Japan) that we contracted with.
Material : AUS10 Damascus steel
AUS10 steel is used in the core of 32-layer Damascus blade. Aichi Steel (the steel manufacturer for Toyota) produces various steels such as AUS6M and AUS8... and AUS10 is its highest quality steel. Very sharp and rust resistant.
Type of knife : Santoku
Santoku is a versatile kitchen knife that can cut meat, fish and vegetables. It is the most used kitchen knife in Japan and it is also the most exported Japanese knife to the Western market.
- Brand : Zeu pou
- Length : Blade 18cm (7.08inch) , Total Length 30cm (11.8inch)
- Weight : 180grs (6.34oz)
- Blade : AUS10 Damascus steel
- Hardness : HRC 60-61
- Handle : Pakkawood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.