Brand : Sakai Takayuki
Sakai Takayuki is one of the top kitchen knife brands from Osaka Japan. They contract many craftsmen all over Japan and make many types of knives. Especially VG10 and AUS10 Damascus steel knives are famous and have a great reputation for their excellent quality.
Material : AUS10 Damascus
AUS10 steel is used in the core of 32-layer Damascus blade. Aichi Steel (the steel manufacturer for Toyota) produces various steels such as AUS6M and AUS8... and AUS10 is its highest quality steel. Very sharp and rust resistant.
Type of knife : Santoku
Santoku is a versatile kitchen knife that can cut meat, fish and vegetables. It is the most used kitchen knife in Japan, and it is also the most exported Japanese knife to the Western market. It is easy to handle because it does not have a long blade like a Gyuto knife or Slicer.
- Brand : Sakai Takayuki
- Length : Blade 170mm (6.7inch) , Total Length 290mm (11.4inch)
- Weight : 155grs (5.46oz)
- Blade : AUS10 and 32 layers Damascus steel
- Hardness : HRC 61
- Handle : Pakkawood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.