Brand : Sakai Takayuki
Sakai Takayuki is one of the top kitchen knife brands from Osaka Japan. They contract many craftsmen all over Japan and make many types of knives. Especially VG10 Damascus steel knives are famous and have a great reputation for their excellent quality.
Material : VG10 Damascus
Vg10 Damascus steel has the necessary elements for a knife in a well-balanced manner, as hardness (sharp), abrasion resistance (long lasting sharpness), sticky (hard to chip) and does not rust easily. VG10 Damascus is the most popular steel material for high grade Japanese knives.
Type of knife : Petty
Petty knife is for delicate jobs as peeling, cutting vegetables and fruits. Also can be used as a multipurpose knife. It is smaller than Santoku knife, so it can be handled more easily. Recommended for your second knife.
- Brand : Sakai Takayuki
- Length : Blade 150mm (5.9inch) , Total Length 260mm (10.2inch)
- Weight : 95grs (3.35oz)
- Blade : VG10 and 32 layers Damascus steel
- Hardness : HRC 61
- Handle : Mahogany Wood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.