Brand : Sakai Takayuki
Sakai Takayuki is one of the top kitchen knife brands from Osaka Japan. They contract many craftsmen all over Japan and make many types of knives. Especially VG10 Damascus steel knives are famous and have a great reputation for their excellent quality.
Material : VG10 Damascus
Vg10 Damascus steel has the necessary elements for a knife in a well-balanced manner, as hardness (sharp), abrasion resistance (long lasting sharpness), sticky (hard to chip) and does not rust easily. VG10 Damascus is the most popular steel material for high grade Japanese knives.
Type of knife : Kiritsuke Santoku
This is the Santoku with a pointed tip. Santoku is a versatile kitchen knife that can cut meat, fish and vegetables. and this knife has an advantage that it is convenient to work using the tip. Easy to use because the blade is short.
- Brand : Sakai Takayuki
- Length : Blade 160mm (6.3inch) , Total Length 295mm (10.4inch)
- Weight : 168grs (5.9oz)
- Blade : VG10 and 32 layers Damascus steel
- Hardness : HRC 61
- Handle : Mahogany Wood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.