Brand : Zenpou
Zenpou VG10 Damascus Series factory locates in Seki city Japan, hidden between beautiful mountains and rivers...this area is the most important place for the Damascus kitchen knives production in Japan. Many craftworkers live around here and each working together to make high quality knives.
Material : Sandvik Damascus
Blade material : is Sandvik 19C27 High Carbon Stailess Steel sandwiched with several Japanese steels. Sandvik is one of the biggest steel companies in the world which was founded in Sweden 1862. And this [19C27] is highest quality steel from Sandvik. Very sharp, Hard(HRC : 60-61) and has resistance to oxidation.
Type of knife : Petty
Petty knife is for delicate jobs as peeling, cutting vegetables and fruits. Also can be used as a multipurpose knife. It is smaller than Santoku knife, so it can be handled more easily. Recommended for your second knife.
- Brand : Zeu pou
- Style : Petty
- Length : Blade 155mm (6.10inch) , Total Length 270mm (10.62inch)
- Weight : 130grs (2.64oz)
- Blade Material : Damascus steel with Swedish-Steel core
- Hardness : HRC 60
- Handle Material : Rose Wood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.