Brand : Sekikanetsugu-Saiun
Seki Kanetsugu was founded in 1918 by a descendant of a swordsmith, and the products are inherited the tradition of Japanese sword. The Saiun series is made of VG10 33-layer Damascus Blade and Micarta handle(is not deformed by humidity or temperature). Many Japanese knives are light, but Saiun has enough weight.
Material : VG10 Damascus
Vg10 Damascus steel has the necessary elements for a knife in a well-balanced manner, as hardness (sharp), abrasion resistance (long lasting sharpness), sticky (hard to chip) and does not rust easily. VG10 Damascus is the most popular steel material for high grade Japanese knives.
Type of knife : Petty
Petty knife is for delicate jobs as peeling, cutting vegetables and fruits. Also can be used as a multipurpose knife. It is smaller than Santoku knife, so it can be handled more easily. Recommended for your second knife.
- Brand : SekiKanetsugu-Saiun
- Length : Blade 150mm (5.9inch) , Total Length 255mm (10.0inch)
- Weight : 90grs (3.17oz)
- Blade : Stainless VG10 Damascus steel
- Hardness : HRC 61
- Handle : Micarta
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.