Brand : Saji
Mr.Takeshi Saji is a traditional craftsman certified from Japan government for 30 years and famous as a Echizen Knife master. (Echizen is a town known as the center of forged knives). Not only comfortable to use, his knives also have value as a work of art.
Material : R2 Damascus steel
R2 Steel edge(core) is integrated into the 32 layers Damascus steel. R2 is ultra high quality stainless steel, it is harder than Vg10 (R2's HRC=63) and has high resistance to abrasion, so the sharpness lasts long.
Handle material is made of Iron wood from Southeast Asia. It's excellent wood because of its durability and impermeability. It's said that does not rot for a hundred years.
Type of knife : Gyuto
Gyuto is the Japanese version of the classic western chef's knife. It is a multipurpose kitchen knife used to cut meat, fish and vegetables, and has a longer and narrower blade than Santoku knife. Many professional chef prefer gyuto knife.
- Brand : Saji
- Length : Blade 21cm (8.26inch), Total Length 33cm (13inch)
- Weight : 250grs (8.8oz)
- Blade : Stainless R2 Damascus steel
- Hardness : HRC 63
- Handle Material : Iron wood
- For : Right-handed users and Left-handed users
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
In addition to the product price and shipping cost, there are cases that your country's customs requests import taxes.